Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Travel

Pages

17.11.15

Mid Month Favourites

Leaving everything to the last minute as normal, I noticed that my October Monthly Favourites post never went up! So instead of making all of you wait a whole other month to see what I've been loving, I thought that I would do a Mid Month Favourites post. So here you go (p.s. I will leave everything linked below):



1. L'ORÉAL le correcteur Perfect Match Concealer 

I only recently got this concealer and I already love it! I find that it does exactly what it says on the tin, and it is super bendable.
£6.99


2. GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in 003 Antique (MATT) 

This lipstick is AMAZING!! If you're looking for MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick but don't want to spend that much money on a lipstick then I would highly recommend this one by gosh.
£6.99


3. YANKEE CANDLE in Fireside Treats 

During winter, candles become my new obsession and this Yankee candle is a gift sent from above! Words cannot describe how amazing this candle smells.
£21.99


4. URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 Palette

I recently got this for my birthday and I have been using it non stop. The colours are all so versatile; you can create a subtle daytime look or build them up to create a smokey night time look. 
£38


5. MAC Lip Liner in Whirl

I love lipliners. Personally I wear more dark nude shades and Whirl by MAC is the perfect colour to match my lipsticks. When choosing a lipliner I always tend to get a shade darker just to make my lips look fuller.
£12.50


6. BOURJOIS Bronzing Primer 

I apply this on top of my foundation and before my powder and powder bronzer (yes I add more bronzer ha). I feel that this just gives my whole face more definition. 
£.9.99

7. Dr. Dre Beats Headphones 

Again, I was lucky enough to receive these as a birthday present and they are amazing. I now know what they hype is for Dr. Dre beats!
£169.95

8. No7 Youthful Eye Serum

Now this eye cream was in one of them free gifts you get when you spend x amount of money. This cream has made the skin around my eyes softer and brighter. (below is the price for a full size)
£19.99

9. HELLO! fashion magazine 

This magazine is only £1 and in this issue it has the latest fashion trends, interviews, beauty and gift ideas! 
£1

Until next time, 

Nadia 
xo

Links