Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Travel

Pages

10.3.17

LALALAB | Print Your Photos


A way that I find great to personalise my room at uni or back home, is to fill it with as many pictures as possible. Some people may think this is vain, but I’d argue that it’s a fab way to, a. decorate your room, and b. it reminds you of all the great memories you’ve made with friends and family, and a way to showcase the things that makes you you.

There’s one particular website that I love to use when it comes to printing my photos. This is LALALAB, it’s a website that allows you not only to print off photos but, it you are also able to create canvas’s, calendars, posters, magnets, boxes and so so much more!


In the meantime, if you fancy checking it out, here’s a code that entitles you to £5 off your first order. Simply just type in this code PGJW3GJC at the checkout, and voila!

Until next time,

Nadia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment