Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Travel

Pages

9.4.17

Beauty | Must Haves

Spring is finally among us and the weather here in England has definitely upped its game. So, with the sun shining and the heat blazing, I thought I'd share my current beauty faves that I have been loving during these sunny days.


 Fake Tan: I don't know about you, but as soon as the sun makes an appearance, I automatically wish I was tanned. In fact, I wish I could have a permanent tan all-year-round. Unlucky for me, I live in England and this is near enough impossible. However, there is a solution! Yep, you guessed it, FAKE TAN! My current favourite not only works in an hour, it actually does what it says AND its budget friendly. Ladies, I present to you, Superdrug's OWN BRAND: Solait ExpressTan in Dark, currently £3.29!!!

Benefit Precise Brow:  Now a lot of beauty gurus and bloggers have been going on about this for quite a while now. So, I decided to finally give in to the hype, and I can tell you that it is 1000% worth it. It is slightly on the pricier side for a brow pencil, compared to other brands such as Sleek and Rimmel, but Benefit is known to be a high end brand. With this in mind, the product is priced at £20, which some would consider an extortionate amount compared to your £2.99 Collection brow pencil, but don't forget, it's a beauty investment. I can tell you that it is worth every penny.

Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil, Shade 4, £20
Available from Boots, Debenhams, Benefit
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: Over the past couple of months I have been trying a range of different foundations, desperately trying to find the right one for my skin. Now, I have normal to oily skin, and around my T-Zone, especially during the hotter days, my foundation can become slightly oilier than the rest of my face. However, since using this foundation and mixing it with my next fave (which I will talk about next), I have found it creates the perfect base for me. Available in Boots and Superdrug, £9.99

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, No. 52, £9.99. Available from Superdrug, Boots
Clinique All About The Eyes Concealer, 01, £17. Available from Debenhams, Boots, Selfridges 
  Soap and Glory Hocus Focus: This product just works miracles! If you're wanting healthy, glowing, radiant skin, then look no further.  All you have to do is mix a tiny bit into your foundation and voila. Available in Boots, £11

Soap and Glory Hocus Focus, £11. Available from Boots

Clinique All About The Eyes Concealer: I find that brightening up your under-eyes, no matter what season it is, is an essential step in your makeup routine. It helps make you look more awake and creates a more natural base. Currently, I am using and loving the Clinique ‘All About The Eyes Concealer’. I find that this concealer in particular is a lot thicker in texture and has a slight yellow undertone, helping to get rid of any dark circles. It blends like a dream, and is overall an winner. Available at any Clinique counter, £17

Until next time, 

Nadia 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment