Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Travel

Pages

8.5.17

Confessions of A Shopaholic

Being a student isn’t a walk in the park, you know. I mean, when our student loans drop, do you know how hard it is not to go and buy everything nice you see? It’s very hard. The amount of times I’ve been tempted to buy myself a new phone, or treat myself to a spa day, and of course a holiday, the temptation is real, but I manage to talk myself out of buying any of them things. It’s the clothes, bags, shoes, sunglasses, the list goes on, that always get me.  I’m the type of girl that will spend all of her money on clothes, and if you were to put me in a room full of handbag, sunglasses, and shoes, it’s safe to say you’d never see me again.

So, having just received my student loan a few weeks ago, what better way to end first year than with a shopping trip. I can already hear my mum moaning in my ear telling me how I should be saving for more important things, but I just can’t help it.

The first purchase from my-oh-so generous student loan, was a denim jacket. These are everywhere at the moment, and everyone that I’ve seen wearing them either has an oversized one, or one covered in rips, especially on the back. So, when I saw this one I knew I wanted it. It was still oversized, but instead of rips, it has studs and roses on the shoulder and on the back. Believe it or not but this beauty is from Primark!!
Primark - £35 
My second stop was in the recently refurbished Zara at Shepard’s Bush. Oh my god. It’s heaven. Despite this being the biggest Zara now, I only managed to find one thing that I ended up buying.

Zara - £15.99

Next up we have jewellery. Now, when it comes to jewellery the only metal that I tend to wear is silver, and my earrings and rings are what I wear on a daily basis. However, I’ve always wanted a necklace that I can wear and not worry about it not going with an outfit. So, when my friend and I were in Topshop, I went over to the Little Smith counter and decided to get myself a personalised necklace, because why the hell not.


Little Smith - £25
Also from Topshop, on a previous trip, I found myself in the shoe department. This was mainly because the shoes that I had on that day were KILLING my feet, and that was when I found these. Now, I have always liked sliders but it wasn’t something I was desperate to get. Until I saw these, that is. These aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I feel like they are a major makeover from the plain rubber sliders that are just everywhere.

That my friends, brings my little shopping spree to an end.

Until next time,

Nadia


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment