Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Travel

Pages

10.5.17

Uni | Finishing First Year

The time has come; my first year at university is over. All assignments have been submitted, all exams complete, meaning I won’t have to return to the lovely campus that is the University of Roehampton until September, with the odd occasion in-between for university events. Other than that, I am done, complete, finished!


It’s safe to say that this past year has flown by. I know everyone tells you that to begin with; that your time at university will be over before you know it, but quite honestly I wasn’t expecting it to go by that fast. A part of me is gutted that I won’t be able to see my flatmates every day, but in return, I’ll be back home with my family. Since being at uni, I've honestly met some of my now closest friends, as well as memories that I certainly won’t forget, like breaking my arm (lol), going on tour, Frigby, and of course weekly Fez nights out. I just hope second year will be just as good, minus the injuries.


I do have a few things to look forward to for second year, like living with familiar faces, being with everyone again, and of course, study abroad!! From January to May I'll be in North Carolina continuing my studies and I honestly cannot wait, but the 8 hour flight there can, safe to say I don't travel well. 




Until next time,

Nadia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment